Elvis has left the building
Ok...I just love that phrase. While I am away
getting my breast augmentation--whoops---I am
getting a stem-cell/bone marrow transplant.
Damn good thing I remembered. I would have come
home sick as shit....but a size 44 DD...
I am not sure how reliable my dorky sister's will
be regarding posting on their site...how much
candy I have consumed....but you can look if you
are way bored, and I mean way bored.
http://swlf.blogspot.com/
or Lea may post on her site
http://leane4.blogspot.com/
And it will on the National News if I need more
candy....RSG/Susie said they would drive that bus
Thanks from the bottom, the middle and the
top of my heart.
Sarah
getting my breast augmentation--whoops---I am
getting a stem-cell/bone marrow transplant.
Damn good thing I remembered. I would have come
home sick as shit....but a size 44 DD...
I am not sure how reliable my dorky sister's will
be regarding posting on their site...how much
candy I have consumed....but you can look if you
are way bored, and I mean way bored.
http://swlf.blogspot.com/
or Lea may post on her site
http://leane4.blogspot.com/
And it will on the National News if I need more
candy....RSG/Susie said they would drive that bus
Thanks from the bottom, the middle and the
top of my heart.
Sarah

47 Comments:
Ha! I love that phrase, too!
All blessings to you. I'll definitely be way bored enough to check out the sis-site. I suck at goodbyes, so I'm not saying any variation thereof. I'll see you soon. God bless all the parts of your lovely heart, and all your other parts, too.
Susie
Every ounce of positive energy I have is winging it's way towards you this morning. Remember you are never alone. Peace.
I already left a comment on your sister's site..I'll "try" not to be to pestuous with my concern. ;)
Thinking of you with postive thoughts always.
I, too, am not going to say good bye as I have a feeling you may be able to blog more than you think you will. Or we will just keep on commenting on the same post over and over and over... Sending you mental candy right now but would like to send you real stuff. Is that posible? Thanks for the sister-links but we want more. We want to send you fun stuff too.
We will miss your sarcasm! I have never met anyone as sarcastic as me.. it is refreshing =). So many lovely thoughts will be sent your way. I am glad you enjoyed my attempt at yiddish.. =). I just wanted to make you smile.
Zei mir gezunt my friend. You are a kemfur and will prevail!
I hope my yiddish is holding up. =)
Kate
Goobye bad cells, hello good cells. I'll send candy and love, and prayers, and good healing thoughts.
Prayers and thoughts and all the voodoo I can muster are yours kiddo.
My Sister Susie told me what's going on over here and said there was a need for blog lovin'. Well, have no fear, cuz Greenie is here.
Let's get this party started...with a great big *gentle* Greenie HUG!!!
Hang in there Sarah and we will too. Looks like you got a good start with the support too. That Susie, she is somthin' else aint she?
XOXOXO
Sending you good vibes and keeping you in my thoughts.
I'm here too! If you need any nurse- or doctor-kickin' advice, just ask... I'm an RN and could probably give you some valuable insight. ;)
Anyway just wanted to check in and let you know you're on my blogroll and I'll be checking in on you and your sisters. Best wishes, kick ass.
I'll be thinking of you. Good luck! Get back to blogging the minute you return, so we can be updated.
I knew too...love to you
As did I.
I thought of you yesterday and decided to eat the candy after all. Thank you for a profound influence in my life.
And me...I love you. Peace.
Dearest Sarah,
Thank you for what you taught the world in your little ways and your big ways. Be at peace; love to you on your journey, your final rite of passage.
Today they say good bye to your body.
Your heart remains within all of those who love you, admire you, honor you.
I will miss my new friend on earth.
Sarah, you will be missed perhaps more than you know. I love you.
although you're not here, I wanted your family to know that you have touched me.
Dear Sarah,
We bought our Halloween candy today. I know we bought everything you loved. I have new Halloween socks that Nikki bought for me. They are black and have candy corn's all over them. I wish you could see them. I have your picture on my desk at work. I miss my big and best sister.
Love,
Laura
I keep coming here, though you are gone.
I thought of you last night when no
trick or treaters came to my door.
I knew you would have enjoyed the candy.
I miss knowing you are alive and loving Nikki and all your family.
Thinking of you tonight, Sarah. I know all is well with you. I hope those you love here are well.
12/10
Thinking of you. I wish I could have met you. You're in my heart. Thank you for Nikki and the Sisters.
You know they've given you a job to do. God help you do it.
I am so glad your blog is still here.
Love,
Susie
(bet they have some way cool socks in heaven, huh?)
4/13/06
Dear Sarah: I'm glad your blog is still here. I think of you every day...how weird is that? I learned tonight that you have your Nikki with you again and while I'm glad for both of you, I am heartbroken for the sisters and all of us here in bloggerville who miss you. Take care of each other...and us...please?
Dearest Sarah and Nikki,
Thinking of you together is really the only way to get through this.
Friends in high places, truly.
You are both, simply the best. Simply the Best.
Entirely unforgettable.
Don't go partying just yet. We need some help here. Lots of it. You can see that.
Loving you, dear friends.
Susie
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
4/14/06
They're right. The only way to not crumble with sadness is to think of you together.
I never knew you, Sarah, but I knew Nikki and your sisters, and my heart is breaking for them. Too much loss for one family. Too much loss for the universe.
I know you'll watch over them.
xoxo
just stopped in 4/29
In memory of Sarah and Nikki...
Thank you for teaching us how to live,
laugh, and love. We think of you both
everyday-you live in our hearts forever.
Love,
Your Sisters
4/19
I think you meant to put the date
4/29 :)
I love you guys.
Hannah Bannah
i miss you, nikki, and sarah's sisters.
take care of yourselves, swlf sisters. i'll never forget any of you.
Adon olam, asher malach,
b'terem kol y'tzir nivra.
L'et na'asah v'cheftzo kol,
azai melech sh'mo nikra.
V'acharey kichlot hakol,
l'vado yimloch nora.
V'hu haya, v'hu hoveh,
v'hu yih'yeh b'tifara.
V'hu echad, v'eyn sheni
l'hamshil lo, l'hachbira.
B'li reishit, b'li tachlit,
v'lo ha'oz v'hamisrah.
V'hu Eli, v'chai go'ali,
v'tzur chevli b'et tzarah.
V'hu nisi umanos li,
m'nat kosi b'yom ekra.
B'yado afkid ruchi
b'et ishan v'a'irah.
V'im ruchi g'viyati,
Adonai li v'lo ira.
Rachel
6/8/06
I miss you all. Sarah, Nikki and the Sisters. 6/22/06
I still miss you, Sarah & Nikki, and Sarah's sisters too.
I will never forget you.
7/7/06
annie
scribbleandscribe.wordpress.com
I didn't know about Nikki until today when I came to read new comments. She had emailed me and I replied but she never emailed back so I thought she was too busy or maybe it was painful for her to talk with me. My heart is so sad. Can anyone email me and let me know what happened?
Kate
I sure do miss you...all of you. Peace. 7/15/06
Y'hei shlamah rabbah meen sh'mahyah,v'chahyeem
8/4/06
Lisabeth
Happy Birthday Sarah
I think about you each day, a day doesn't go by where I don't shed a tear.
I love you.
Lisabeth
Just stopping by to say I'm thinking of you. I miss you. 10/2/06
12/6/06
Stopped by to say you are on my mind tonight.
Peace.
Wishing you a happy holiday. We
think about you both each day. Life
is harder for all of us without you.
We pray you can hear our prayers.
All my love,
Lisabeth
12/14/07
1/15/07
Just thought I'd let you all know I think about you all the time and wish you'd return to the blogging world, even though I know you won't.
xoxo
Sarah and Nikki..I am still here. Thinking of you and just wanting to remember all your words. I know too that you are looking out for me..in your own way--I know it..and feel it. thank you.
Friends and sisters, Sarah's blog is still on my bloglines, and I keep seeing that someone's updating. I thought no one had the password, etc. I'm just concerned about someone hacking this sacred space. If one of you has found how to get in here and are working on it, would you please just let me know? If it's family, I know that's none of my business, but I'm heartsick if someone who doesn't love Sarah has managed to alter her blog. Thanks. xxx
8/8/7
10/11/07
Just thinking of all of you tonight...and many nights to be honest. xxoox
3/9/08
Again with the thinking of you. I don't know why but when I woke up this morning, there you were.
Peace.
I'm thinking of you this night. All of you. Peace. 7/19/08
Alright folks. It's time to come back. Deb needs you.
Visited Deb's site tonight as I always do and discovered that while she is still very ill, it seems her cancer is in remission again. For some reason, it made me think of you. Peace. 12/20/08
Post a Comment
<< Home