Friday, July 8

Brain and Heart

My brain and heart hurt's for all the atrocities in the world.

I hope I see in my lifetime some semblence of respect and
tolerance surface to the top.

I have moment's when I think "I have seen or heard it all".
I know in my heart until the above mentioned become's
the norm. I will never "have seen or heard it all".

And that makes me very sad.

Shalom,
Sarah

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good grief. Everyone's writing today brings tears. I have been heartbroken about the London massacre and worried about friends over there. They are ok but still, it brings alot of memories from 9/11 among other things. I, too, wish for peace and respect. Whether I will live to see it is the question. I hope you are feeling better sweetie. I was afraid your big 4th celebration had worn you totally out. Peace.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home