kicked out
I was finally sprung and it was not because of good behavior.
My WBC hit 4967 and they said GO. Woooohoooo I was so happy.
Now I won't whine as much. I need to get myself ready for
the 120 day's that I will be AWAY from my home and my stuff.
I love my stuff, and I will miss my stuff. And the tentative date
is the last week in July.....
I am waiting for shoshie-sister-donor-graphic design artist.
She is going to draw on my bald head something fun for the 4th.
Sometimes I wear ball caps, sometimes not. Shoshie normally
does something fun for me once a week. It's good for me
because it helps me deal with the looks one get's. I know
you know that look....It's in people's eyes....that look which
says...."Oh she must have cancer" Yes I look like I have a disease...
But when I have art on my head....I know they are looking at
the art and maybe they are not thinking.....OH CANCER.
Cuz cancer will never be my death sentence. When it's my time
I envision choking on a huge piece of candy....and nobody around
to do the Heimlick..but what a way to go....CHOCOLATE lodged
in your throat....
Have a great 4th
And a special thanks to RSG/LEA for telling it like it is. Mean
people really do suck and should just shoot themselves.
I will now continue jumping on the beds while I wait for Shoshie.
BTW the dorks in my family created a blog last night. I am going
to be mulling over whether they can write. They are kinda
cwazy well at least 3 of them are off the chart cwazy. My
oldest sister is the sane one in the bunch. She is a Psychiatrist-
which is kinda nice...we all get free advice on just how nuts
we are on any given day. We also have Zoloft in our running
water per her advice.
Life is good!
Smiling Sarah :)
My WBC hit 4967 and they said GO. Woooohoooo I was so happy.
Now I won't whine as much. I need to get myself ready for
the 120 day's that I will be AWAY from my home and my stuff.
I love my stuff, and I will miss my stuff. And the tentative date
is the last week in July.....
I am waiting for shoshie-sister-donor-graphic design artist.
She is going to draw on my bald head something fun for the 4th.
Sometimes I wear ball caps, sometimes not. Shoshie normally
does something fun for me once a week. It's good for me
because it helps me deal with the looks one get's. I know
you know that look....It's in people's eyes....that look which
says...."Oh she must have cancer" Yes I look like I have a disease...
But when I have art on my head....I know they are looking at
the art and maybe they are not thinking.....OH CANCER.
Cuz cancer will never be my death sentence. When it's my time
I envision choking on a huge piece of candy....and nobody around
to do the Heimlick..but what a way to go....CHOCOLATE lodged
in your throat....
Have a great 4th
And a special thanks to RSG/LEA for telling it like it is. Mean
people really do suck and should just shoot themselves.
I will now continue jumping on the beds while I wait for Shoshie.
BTW the dorks in my family created a blog last night. I am going
to be mulling over whether they can write. They are kinda
cwazy well at least 3 of them are off the chart cwazy. My
oldest sister is the sane one in the bunch. She is a Psychiatrist-
which is kinda nice...we all get free advice on just how nuts
we are on any given day. We also have Zoloft in our running
water per her advice.
Life is good!
Smiling Sarah :)

3 Comments:
Very nice. Enjoy the day and your new "art head."
Have some more candy.
Keep writing.
Don't let anyone live in your head for free; especially fuckwad pussy's.
" There's no place like home".. :)
Sarah, thankyou for your comment concerning the Marta/tape situation..I'm very hard on myself but I'll get through it...I'm doing ok ..Thank u :)
Hi Sarah, glad to hear that you are home!! That is too funny what your sister drew on your head. Sisters are the best.
Take care and eat lots of candy for me too!!
-Katie
Post a Comment
<< Home