Tuesday, July 5

A wee bit tired

I had a great holiday and I hope everyone else did.
My head (art work-not the contents) was a big hit.
That "seeeester" of mine- Shoshie- kicks butt when it
comes to funky, fun, artwork. By day she has a real job
as a graphic design artist......She also kicks butt since she
has my same cell type and is my donor.

I am tired today...I woke up feeling pretty good...but
now I am starting to feel like I could HURL aka vomit (ewwww)
I am going to set up my alter to the Vomit God's and pray "that
so does not happen".....I am also going to pop some Zofran which
I call my "puke no more medicine"....and some Ativan that also
helps.....Oh the joy's of living better through chemistry.

Did you see that Tom Cruise-Living Bettter Through Chemistry!!!!
Moi would be history without her Drugs.... see that Chemo kills my
cells the good and the bad....and my glow comes from my radiation,
not just my award winning personality.....(I hope nobody takes
that last line seriously-my writing is all about amusing myself)

And all these drugs will allow me to live-so as we used to say as
kid's "Put that in your pipe and smoke it".....Yes I am OLD 47

Oh and I can't forget to give Lea her Yiddish word for the day. She
will be fluent in a matter of day's......

Antshuldikt which means excuse me. So you can could say and put some
serious inflection in this.....Antshuldikt-were you always this rude. Or
to be nice when you bump into someone with your cart at the grocery store...
A simple antshuldikt would be appropriate.

PS. This will be a no candy day for me :(



Sarah

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, honey, REST! I'm glad your yesterday was good. AND I'm loving the Yiddish word of the day too! Peace.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I wish I could speak Yiddish, but alas, I can barely speak English!

Get some rest today girl!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Kranki said...

Sorry you are feeling so hurlish! That is THE WORST! I would rather do anyhting than puke. I thank plenty of gods for Zofran. I take it every 8 hours no matter how I am feeling. But then there is the constipation....I have to laugh. Are you still doing chemo now? Or is this the radiation talking?

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Brian Lane and i would like to show you my personal experience with Ativan.

I am 30 years old .I started taking this drug about 10 years ago to help with some pretty bad anxiety and depression I was having at the time. I started taking a 1mg dose twice a day 1 in morning and 1 before bed. I tapered myself down to .5mg twice a day and then finally was able to get off it for about 3 months this year. I just started taking it in .5mg doses again due to the anxiety and depression resurfacing after 10 years. I dont know if its coming back because I got off the medicine or just that I am having a relapse but I have to honestly tell you that those years in between when I was taking it were the best years of my life. Just be VERY careful not to take this in larger doses.

Side Effects :
sleepiness, addiction It really helped me for what I was taking it for but it was very difficult to stop.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Brian Lane

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home