Ants on my Head
Shoshie-sister-donor-artist did a fab job on my head.
She drew a picnic scene it includes little people, not to
be confused with munchkin's......we have a picnic table,
a dog with a flag in his mouth, food, cooler, wine glasses,
beer bottles. a frisbee, a few trees, and yes a pool.
The best: a small parade of ant's are pushing one of my
M&M's.....and this is going down the back of my head
"the ant thing" is a hoot....this art project took over
an hour....and it is just 2 dang funny. It should last
about 3/4 days.....We were laughing so hard that
I started to move....ohhhhhhhhh......no moving when
she is doing her thing......a few of my friends saw it
yesterday when they stopped in to visit....and it was
a big hit. Today I will "show it off" when I venture out
to my sister M.J. for an early cookout.
It's going to be sizzzzzzzzzzling hot here today...but
not to worry my head art won't be running if I
"perspire"......speaking of which that word perspire.
I really do not like the way it sounds....I have a thing
with the way certain words sound and that is on my
list.
And for Lea her Yiddish word of the day is GREPSE-
which means to belch, or burp. I thought that was
a good word for today in case anyone eats too much
and has to say "excuse me I just had to grepse."
I hope everyone has a great 4th, and finds a minute
to say a prayer for our troops!
Sarah-with ants on her head
She drew a picnic scene it includes little people, not to
be confused with munchkin's......we have a picnic table,
a dog with a flag in his mouth, food, cooler, wine glasses,
beer bottles. a frisbee, a few trees, and yes a pool.
The best: a small parade of ant's are pushing one of my
M&M's.....and this is going down the back of my head
"the ant thing" is a hoot....this art project took over
an hour....and it is just 2 dang funny. It should last
about 3/4 days.....We were laughing so hard that
I started to move....ohhhhhhhhh......no moving when
she is doing her thing......a few of my friends saw it
yesterday when they stopped in to visit....and it was
a big hit. Today I will "show it off" when I venture out
to my sister M.J. for an early cookout.
It's going to be sizzzzzzzzzzling hot here today...but
not to worry my head art won't be running if I
"perspire"......speaking of which that word perspire.
I really do not like the way it sounds....I have a thing
with the way certain words sound and that is on my
list.
And for Lea her Yiddish word of the day is GREPSE-
which means to belch, or burp. I thought that was
a good word for today in case anyone eats too much
and has to say "excuse me I just had to grepse."
I hope everyone has a great 4th, and finds a minute
to say a prayer for our troops!
Sarah-with ants on her head

4 Comments:
HeeHee...I love the visual! Have a happy day!
Sarah: Glad to hear you art head came out nicely. Hope that you have a lovely day and enjoy the holiday. Celebrate!
Hi, Sarah! Oh, I would love to see your head. Thank you for visiting me. I've only read your last few posts, but I'll be back to read more another time. I don't know how you wandered into my place, either, but I'm glad you stopped by. My blogfriend, kranki, is just losing her hair from chemo, and deciding what to do with her lovely "new" head. I am SO sending her here.
http://krankipantzen.blogspot.com
Have a lovely day, and enjoy some chocolate :)
Hi Sarah
I am Von Krankipantzen (Stacey) and Susie told me about your blog. I too have cancer (breast) and am 36 years old. Bald too but without any fine art work. Half way through my chemo with radiation and more surgery after. I wish you weren't going through what you are but I hope the blogging helps. It does for me as I would otherwise be quite isolated. I will keep checking in to say hello. Wishing you nothing but the best. And lots of chocolate.
www.krankipantzen.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
<< Home