Thursday, June 30

Bored

Ok...I want to go home now....but that is not
going to happen. They have made my visitor's leave.
I am waiting for my partner to come back but
that could be another few hours.

I am not a TV person. My brain doesn't really
allow me to focus well enough to read a book.

The good thing....I have this laptop...
the hip hospital with wireless...and I can
read blogs.

I have read some really good blogs...I have
read other's that have made me sad. I can
read the blog's and know and really feel
despite my current situation. I am "one
lucky duck" While I might sound like a broken
record, I know I have a good life. I have
a stupendous partner, who is also my best-friend.
I have a great family, great friends..a job I love
I have insurance which pays for me to receive the
best treatment. I have food, a home, I have stuff.
Life is good....this is just a bump in the road.
Maybe that is why they invented seat belts...
you just make that adjustment and go for the ride.

Thanks to my partner, family, friends, and bloggers
for adding to my good life.

PS. The food sucks here! The toilet-paper is nasty...
and these gowns are for the birds....nobody but
nobody can feel good about the way they look is
the gowns. And what's up with no snack machines
on this floor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home