Friday, June 24

under the knife

I have my surgery on Tues. and yes I have the willies.
My partner is a physician and so is one of my sister's.
They drive the bus for me with my treatment and my doctor's.
While I want to be in the know.....I focus on what it take's
for me to withstand the treatment's. My bus drivers challenge
my doctor's to be better then the best.

I was offered a time on Monday....but my "bus driver's said
NO WAY....according to them....Monday's and Friday's are
bad day's to have surgery....Friday...cuz it's the weekend
and your doctor might not be on call....Monday they said..
not good....the doctor might have been on call....hence very
tired....or have had too much weekend fun.....

So Tuesday it is...I went with the bus driver's recomendations
or in this case threat's.....I trust them obviously with my
life...

They are as Tina Turner would say "Simply the Best"
(esp my partner).....just the "bestest" human being
in all regards.... I am one lucky duck....

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Sarah..I'll be thinking of you on Tues..Goodluck. It's nice to have such caring " bus drivers" :)

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home