Tuesday, June 14

Damn

I am calling this damn because I am in a bad mood.

1. My oncologist told us today my latest PET scan shows a tumor.
That is a big damn, shit, hell. (Sorry Mom if you see this from
heaven). I am really peeved, looks like I will have surgery and
now I become a candidate for a stem-cell transplant....sort of like
a bone marrow transplant....but they harvest cells....from a donor..
I have already thrown a hissie fit....cried.....and said every foul
word I know....At the end I did laugh....because I have the greatest
family....who said after they cried....SARAH.....you will be OK..
My Mother's infamous words when we were kids....everything was
always going to be OK....so we all say that and we all laugh

2. Tom Cruise and his very negative statements regarding Brooke Shields
seeking treatment for her medical condition....well sorry.....I don't
see M.D. behind his name. He certainly is entitled to his opinion
but "damn him" for thinking it is OK to dismiss her very real medical
problem. Shame on him

3. I stepped on my reading glasses tonight....they are history and they
are just a week old! (Poop)

4. But my parent's if they were here would tell me....be strong...nobody
can break your mind and spirit.

5. I feel like drinking mass glasses of Pinot Noir.....but I will have
to stop at 1 nahhhh maybe 2

6. I think I should watch Pollyanna...if my partner was here I would be
in hog heaven....the best back scratcher in the world....But noooooooooo
she's on call and went to meet a patient at the hospital.....I think
they need to fix the call rotation....and she needs to learn to say NO
I am not taking your call because of....(fill in the blanks)....She
is better at saying no.....but she needs to work on that some more...


Shalom

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

OH Sarah..I am so sorry...You have every right to be P'd off and mad.

YOU ARE STRONG AND WILL GET THROUGH THIS..! Hugs and prayers to you.

Btw I see your comments on Rosie's blog..If u do need more support from people out there..try to put your url < for your blog> when u post. People who read and are interested , will click on your link and take them here.
Maybe you know this already or not.. I'm just having a co-dependant moment.

All my best~

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home